Join the Super Leader Launch Team and help Shanda launch her book!
The first 50 people to sign up for the Super Leader Launch Team before April 15th will also receive a free print copy of the book and get a surprise gift!
Click the button below to sign up and you'll be emailed all the details
What does it mean to be on a launch team?
A launch team is a small group of people who get early access to the book and help spread the word when the book is ready to be released to the public.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Leave a review on Amazon - When people buy books on Amazon, they pay attention to the reviews and consider reviews when making the decision to purchase a book. Once the book is available, we will be asking the launch team to help by posting honest reviews.
- Help share the book with someone - You will be provided with an early copy of the ebook. If you know someone who may be helped by the message in the book, please let them know about the book when it is available.
- Share news about the book - On the launch date, April 30th, we will give you the Amazon link to share with your friends and colleagues. At that time, the book will be on promotion for 99 cents for a limited time.
About the book
From Supervisor to Super Leader
How to Break Free from Stress and Build a Thriving Team That Gets Results
The Complete Team Leadership Guide for New and Aspiring Team Leaders
If you’re in charge of a team or wish to become a team leader one day, this book is for you.
As a team leader, you juggle a lot of responsibilities—meeting deadlines, accomplishing goals, completing deliverables and objectives, communicating effectively with team members and management. And still, with all these items on your plate, you hope to achieve a work-life balance. While this may seem overwhelming, it doesn’t have to be.
In her book, Miller breaks the myth that in order to be an effective leader, you must work long, stressful hours. She provides you with concise and easy-to-follow practices that can be implemented right away to help you achieve remarkable results, including:
- Higher levels of trust and camaraderie
- Increased productivity
- Reduced stress
- Better work/life balance
- Enjoyable work environment
- And more
Whether you’re an experienced leader, looking to assume a leadership position, or wanting to improve your skills as a team member, From Supervisor to Super Leader: How to Break Free from Stress and Build a Thriving Team That Gets Results will give you the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in whatever role you seek.
About the Author
Shanda K. Miller is a champion for personal and professional development and loves to coach others and help them reach their dreams. Her leadership purpose is to inspire and guide others to live their version of an extraordinary life.
Shanda is living her dream as a leadership coach, trainer, and writer. Shanda seeks to help team leaders break free from stress and overwhelm and lead their teams to high-performance.
She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science from the University of Idaho, a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from the University of Oregon, and 20 years’ experience leading teams in the fields of Environmental Science and Performance Auditing.
Shanda spends half her time traveling the world. When not traveling, Shanda and her husband, Kent, live in a tiny house in Eugene, Oregon.